We are in the KITCHEN on day #4. Scrub down the fridge.
To clean Sub-Zero refrigerator interior shelves and the light diffuser, follow these steps:
- Remove shelves, drawers and light diffuser from unit.
- To remove or adjust a glass shelf, tilt up, and then lift up and out.
- Allow shelves, drawers and light diffuser to warm to room temperature.
- CAUTION: Failing to allow shelves or diffusers to warm to room temperature before submerging in water can cause the shelf or diffuser to shatter, damaging the part and possible injury.
- Using mild detergent, a little baking soda and water, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Rinse and dry shelving thoroughly before installing.
- For stains or debris that are difficult to remove:
- Allow the shelf or diffuser to soak in a bath tub filled with warm water and 1/10 bleach mixture over night.
- Use a toothbrush or can of compressed air to remove any remaining residue.
- Using a handheld steam cleaner with spray nozzle may also reach stubborn spots.